Making Buckhead a safe place to work, play and live.
The mission of the Buckhead Public Safety Foundation is to make Buckhead a safe place to live, work and play. The goal is improving, protecting, and enhancing the quality of life and safety in the Buckhead neighborhoods as well as the Buckhead Business community. The Foundation will serve as a unified voice, advocate, and watchdog for public safety in Buckhead, serving homeowners, students, business owners, workforce, and all visitors to Buckhead.
This work shall include but not be limited to providing support for the Zone 2 police officers, equipment and facilities. It will also provide support for our Buckhead firefighters and their firehouses and support any other public safety organizations in the Buckhead Community.
The Foundation’s flagstaff program, the Buckhead Safety Alliance, will facilitate Atlanta Police officer manned police cars, patrolling in the five main commercial corridors throughout Buckhead and creating a major deterrent to criminals in Buckhead and stop criminals with proactive policing.
Primary Commercial Corridors
Most crimes in Buckhead are committed in commercial areas. The following five commercial corridors were pinpointed throughout the Buckhead Community. The Buckhead CID is currently funding patrols within the core Business District of Buckhead so these corridors focus on areas outside of the CID boundaries.
- Northside Parkway corridor (blue) from Chattahoochee to Moores Mill
- Howell Mill corridor (red) from Collier Road to the Buckhead Boundary
- Peachtree Road corridor (green) from Brookwood Station to the CID southern border
- Roswell Road corridor (yellow) from the BCID Northern border to the City Limits
- Piedmont Road corridor (orange) from the BCID Eastern border to the Buckhead Boundary